A guide for the Boat Seller
Boat Brokers specializes in the sale of boats. We have a team of experienced boat brokers that will assist you every step of the way.
- Contact Boat Brokers
- We will arrange to view the vessel with the owner or his representative.
- A detailed boat inventory will be compiled.
- Comprehensive photos of the exterior and interior of the boat will be taken.
- A Mandate and Introduction to Prospective Purchaser’s document will be completed.
- The boat will then be loaded onto our system and presented for sale.
- All prospective buyers names will be communicated to you as they become available.
- We will require access to the boat for the purpose of presenting the boat to our customers.
- On our receipt of the completed formal Offer to Purchase, we will present same to you.
- On acceptance of the Offer to Purchase and the fulfillment of all the terms and conditions contained therein, you will be presented with the Bill of Sale which you will be required to sign.
- The boat is now sold.